Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Highly respected multi-specialty group in Eastern Iowa seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join their growing employed practice.
Provide full spectrum of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine to both inpatient and outpatient population.
* Multi-specialty medical complex adjacent to hospital - provides easy access to inpatients, bronchoscopy, and a diverse ICU population
* State-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment options/equipment
* Office-based Pulmonary function lab and Ultrasound
* Support provided 24/7 by employed Hospitalist service
* Competitive 2yr guarantee salary, sign-on bonus, relocation reimbursement
* Comprehensive benefits with employer match 401k
USA Today ranked as #13 Happiest City in the Nation
* Enjoy life without long commutes or the daily drudge you find in other cities
* Highly educated community with emphasis on the arts and cultural events
* Nationally ranked public and private schools
* 42 public parks, clean air and water, recreational lakes nearby
* Lively Downtown with diverse restaurants and entertainment - museums, county fairs, diners, high-end bistros, Broadway productions
To learn more and for immediate and confidential consideration, please call or send your CV to:
Direct: [Register to View]
Cell: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...