All Star Healthcare Solutions is seeking a Critical Care physician to assist with locums coverage in North Carolina.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Critical Care (prefer boarded)
- 12hr day shifts (with alternating call)
- Ongoing coverage due to short-staffing. They're hiring a perm doctor (need locums in the interim)
- Active NC license
- Active ACLS Certification
- 8-12 PPD
- Support Staff: Residents, On-Site ICU Nocturnist, APP's etc.
- Procedures Central Lines, Arterial Lines, Vas Caths, Intubation, etc.
- EMR: Epic
Specific Dates Needed:
- Current need is for critical care, but can be Pulm/CC provider
Hiring Process/Credentialing Timeframe?
Initial phone call/screening with ICU medical director, medical staff credentialing can take 6-8 weeks -in an emergency situation possibly less
- Does the candidate have to be living in NC? Can we fly a provider out?
Doesn’t have to live in NC, but should already be licensed in NC to expedite the credentialing process.
- Will you take more than one physician?
Yes, in order to fill open needs, but would like to limit number of physicians to provide better continuity of care
- Would you take Surgical Critical Care, Emergency Medicine – Critical Care, or Anesthesia Critical Care?
Yes, as long as the providers are comfortable with caring for Medical ICU patients, we don’t have a dedicated surgical or trauma ICU, all units are mixed patient populations.
All Star Health Care Solutions benefits
- Full Service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
- Competitive Pay
- Malpratice Coverage
- Paid and coordinated travel srervices
- Member of NALTO
Job ID: 61635