Seeking FT, PT and PRN Physicians for new Envision Physician Services location in Sedalia, MO.
Bothwell Regional Health Center – Sedalia, MO
- Annual patient volume of 26,000
- 12 to 24 hour shifts
- MLP 20 hours of daily coverage
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- ACLS and PALS Certifications; ATLS preferred
- MO Medical License
- 400 Hours ED experience in the last two years
- We provide "A" rated malpractice insurance + tail coverage
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive rates
- Independent Contractor status
- One point of contact for all recruiting and scheduling
Bothwell Regional Health Center, has served west-central Missouri with compassionate health care since 1930. The 145-bed hospital located in Sedalia, MO has a staff of more than 800 employees and 100 physicians, and provides a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services.
Located directly on the historic Katy Trail Sedalia, Missouri is full of Midwest charm and fun activities for the whole family. Whether you enjoy exploring state parks or dining out in historic downtown there is always something to look forward to in Sedalia. Located 30 miles south of the Missouri River, Sedalia is the home to the Missouri State Fair, the Scott Joplin Ragtime Festival, and the Bothwell Lodge State Historic Site. Less than 15 minutes from town center is the Sedalia Country Club which was established in 1906 and is home to a 20-tee driving range and an 18-hole golf course with a course rating of 68.6 and slope rating of 121. The Country Club also offers tennis courts, a pool and fantastic dining options on their pristine 143-acre site.