Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth now has a phenomenal opportunity for a dynamic emergency medicine physician leader to join our team at JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey. As a TeamHealth medical director, you?ll get training on how to effectively and efficiently put your strategic vision into motion. You?ll take the helm, with our national resources at your back and the support of peers to tackle challenges and share successes. Finally, you can leave behind the worries of managing a practice since we take the business function off your plate so you can focus on leading your teams to success. Deliver safe, high-quality patient care leading our emergency department (ED) team at Hackensack Meridian Health JFK University Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey. Candidates must be emergency medicine residency trained, board certified, and have leadership experience.
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- May elect to be an independent contractor or W-2 employee
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician Wellness Program and referral program
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage included
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 16,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approx...