You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 31,000
- 33 beds, 9 monitored
- Admission rate: 15%
- Trauma Level IV
- Cerner/CPOE and PowerNote Documentation
- 124-bed hospital
- Provides comprehensive health services to Northwest Austin, including pain management
- Nurses at Seton Northwest have been awarded the coveted Magnet award, the highest level of recognition awarded to the nursing profession
- ED physicians have been on staff for an average of 12 years
- Equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading 10% company funded 401(k)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Medical Malpractice with tail and litigation support
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Groundbreaking 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- National Clinical Governance Board (NCGB) of internally elected clinicians
- Clinical Management Tools (CMTs)
- 24/7/365 live physician support
- USACS Orientation and Assemblies
- Professional Development Programs including:
- Scholars (Leadership Training)
- Efficiency Academy
- Engagement & Experience Academy
- Internal USACS traveling physicians
Austin is the capital of Texas, but it is better known to many as the “Live Music Capital of the World.” With vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine and stunning outdoor settings, it's no wonder that Austin is one of the fastest-growing metropolitan regions in the nation. Nature trails, lakes, parks, and wilderness preserves offer exceptional recreational opportunities. The Austin area’s high-tech industry blends seamlessly with popular events such as the Austin City Limits Music Festival, SXSW, and the Formula One United States Grand Prix. The University of Texas, one of the largest universities in the nation, offers world-class arts and sporting events year-round.