Atrium Health – 10 hospitals
ED Volumes: 18,000 – 68,000
As an EM physician within USACS, you’ll be part of a team unique in today’s industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company-funded retirement (up to $30,500 annually)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking paid parental leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Generous CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental vision and Rx coverage
- Pioneering paid military leave
- Short and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Medical malpractice with tail
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management programs
USACS staffs ten Emergency Departments within the Atrium Health System. Encompassing Charlotte and the surrounding suburbs, these sites are an integrated healthcare system with all locations on a single EMR and utilizing a single transfer/referral line streamlining any transfers. Each site utilizes the PACS/Stentor Radiology system with a viewing station at each physician computer. Locations range from FSED’s to high volume facilities; and from urban to suburban locations.
Conveniently located in the heart of Charlotte, Mecklenburg County is an area that just keeps growing. Charlotte is located on the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, about three hours from the Atlantic Ocean. Charlotte is situated halfway between [Register to View] and [Register to View] . The Mecklenburg County Park & Recreation Department is home to 210 parks and facilities located on more than 17,600 acres of parkland throughout Mecklenburg County. Parks in Mecklenburg County come in all shapes and sizes ranging from small neighborhood parks to large district parks. Charlotte also is home to the U.S. National Whitewater Center.
Charlotte is just minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport. An easy drive will take you to Uptown Charlotte, home to the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Hornets and a myriad of cultural events. Charlotte is also a major racing hub. Lowe’s Motor Speedway is one of the busiest in the country and one of the finest NASCAR facilities in the U.S. Charlotte FC is a planned Major League Soccer expansion team begins in 2022. The club will play at Bank of America Stadium.