Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine. CHI Health is an independent, nonprofit, diverse, and community-focused organization. This university campus is a brand-new, state-of-the-art, 80,000-square-foot community health center, reaffirming CHI Health's commitment to serve the healthcare needs of downtown and Northeast Omaha communities. Our freestanding ED sees an annual patient volume of 16,000, with a Level I sister facility only minutes away. We have a collegiate team of clinicians, nurses, and technicians. This stunning 24-bed ED features on-site labs, bedside ultrasound, and a remarkably low patient-per-hour ratio of 1.4.
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Full comprehensive benefit package, CME and multiple retirement options
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Over 300,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry
- Autonomy within each Emergency Department
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...