You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 29,000
- ED Beds: 24
- Patients/Hour: 2.0
- EMR is AllScripts
- Trauma center Level 4
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
- The beautiful new Resolute Health Hospital provides a full range of services including cardiac care, orthopedics, women's services, labor & delivery, the only minimally-invasive robotic surgery in New Braunfels, emergency care for adults and children and a Level II NICU.
- Delivering great customer service, lowering costs, and improving outcomes are three ways we are working to make your experience with us everything you want it to be.
- Part of the greater Baptist Health System in San Antonio, our system leverages a wide variety of subspecialty care.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group