This job is archived
US Acute Care Solutions is the largest physician-owned group in the nation. We have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.Hospital
Seton Medical Center Williamson serves the rapidly growing northern Austin suburb of Round Rock and surrounding areas in Williamson County. This 181-bed, state-of-the-art facility opened in 2008 and has the capacity to grow to more than 350 beds. The Williamson campus includes adjacent medical office buildings, an ambulatory surgery center, diagnostic and imaging center, and oncology center. ED physicians enjoy the opportunity to work in a large, tertiary referral center including a Level II trauma designation, Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center, and Resuscitation Center. This extremely productive practice functions within a highly efficient system featuring in-house, 24-hour coverage by hospitalists.
- ED Volume: 28,000
- ED Beds: 30
- Patients/Hour: 2.0
- Admission Rate: 21%
- Coverage: 8- and 9-hour shifts with 43 hours of physician coverage per day
- Trauma Designation: Level II
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
- Documentation: Cerner/CPOE and PowerNote
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Situated along the northern edge of vibrant Austin, TX, Round Rock bills itself as the Sports Capital of Texas, thanks in part to the hugely successful Round Rock Express AAA baseball franchise. The area is known for its excellent school system and is home to the headquarters of computing giant Dell. Just minutes from the Texas Hill Country and a new outlet mall, Round Rock and Williamson County are among the fastest-growing areas in the U.S.