This job is archived
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 39,000
- ED Beds: 30
- Patients/Hour: 2.0
- Admission Rate: 17%
- Trauma Designation: Level III with planning for Level II in the 2018
- Chest Pain Center
- Stroke Center
- Coverage: 8-9 hour physician shifts with 48-51 hours of coverage, APP coverage of 22-32 hours per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
- Documentation: Cerner/CPOE and PowerNote
Hospital Seton Medical Center Hays is the largest medical campus in Hays County, serving a fast-growing region that includes Kyle, Buda, far south Austin, and surrounding areas. This 112-bed, state-of-the-art facility opened in 2009 and is designed to grow to nearly 300 beds. Seton Hays has on-site support for all major specialties and is a Level IV Trauma Center, a Chest Pain Center, and a Stroke Center. The hospital offers cardiac care services (including open heart surgery and a 24/7 cardiac catheterization lab), plus a wide array of other specialty and surgical services.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Located just a few miles south of Austin, the small but growing cities of Kyle and Buda are attracting many families. Hays County and the surrounding area is expected to grow from a present population of about 185,000 to 285,000 by 2020. Just to the south, San Marcos is home to Texas State University; popular San Antonio is also just an hour away.