You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 15,000
- 12-bed emergency department
- Physician shifts are 12 hours and APP shifts are 8 hours.
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital & Medical Campus (TSMH) is the only not-for-profit, community owned and operated hospital in the Lewis Clark Valley.
- Cardiac Level II and Stroke Level II
- 25-bed rural hospital.
- Meditech EMR System
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Nestled at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater Rivers in southeast Washington, Clarkston is the gateway to North America's deepest gorge, Hells Canyon. Beautiful scenic vistas, a mild climate, year-round recreation, an inland seaport and rich history abound. The river valley's warm climate enables residents and visitors to enjoy year-round outdoor activities such as golf, fishing and walking the trails along the beautiful Snake River. Sparkling area rivers and creeks beckon you outside where cruise ships, jet boat rides, boating, water skiing, rafting and world-famous steelhead, chinook and trout fishing await.