You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 57,000
- 26- bed emergency department
- 55 hours of physician coverage daily
- 50 hours of APP coverage
- 9-hour shifts
- Double coverage
- High Acuity ER: 60% of patients are handled in triage
- Mercy Medical Center Merced (MMCM) provides the opportunity to teach in the Family Practice Residency Program.
- High acuity clinical practice
- Scribe Coverage 24/7
- On-call services: All major specialties covered including GI and Cardiology 24/7
- Cerner EMR System
Merced is located in the heart of California’s agricultural Central Valley. It’s a dynamic, mid-size community, with a friendly small-town atmosphere. UC Merced provides new educational and economic opportunities to the already established growth of the region. Merced’s population is youthful, diverse and includes an affordable housing market just several hours from San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Monterey Bay, Yosemite and California’s famed wine country.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location Flexibility and stability of a national group