You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 8,000
- One Content EMR System
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- tudent loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Enjoy living in the heart of wine country in this renowned Sonoma Valley winemaking region of Northern California. Known for its art galleries and the colonial-era Sonoma Plaza, which is surrounded by significant 19th century adobe buildings such as the Mission San Francisco Solano and the Sonoma Barracks. Enjoy a seasonal weekly farmer’s market in one of California’s safest cities. Located an hour north of San Francisco, Sonoma autumns are breathtaking and the city has a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.