You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 21,000
- 19-bed emergency department
- Physicians work 12-hour shifts and there are 12 hours of APC coverage per day.
- 200-bed, level III trauma center
- Cerner EMR System
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, HRMC has earned the Emergent Stroke Ready designation and Health Grades top award for Patient Safety in 2012 and 2013.
- The hospital provides a full range of medical services, including our inpatient acute rehab unit, Heart and Vascular center, skilled nursing unit, The Women’s and Children’s Center, Chalmers Cancer Center, Sleep Diagnostic Center
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Hutchinson/Reno County is located an hour from Wichita and offers a wide array of attractions and museums in addition to hosting a variety of special events. Dillon Nature Center is located on 100 acres and this national urban wildlife sanctuary showcases both plant and wildlife. There are multiple golf courses in Hutchinson including the 24th nationally-ranked Prairie Dunes Country Club designed by golf legend Perry Maxwell. Other attractions include the Hutchinson Zoo and Kansas Kids Museum. Downtown Hutchinson offers unique shopping experiences including an antique district and an array of national retailers in the Hutchinson mall.