Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at Spring View Hospital in Lebanon, Kentucky. We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine with previous leadership experience and have current ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications. This 11-bed ED sees an annual volume of 17,028 patients and EMR is Medhost. Physicians enjoy a low patient per hour rate of 1.7 patients of low-medium acuity and a hospital medicine program.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the EDâ€™s best interest in all decisions
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 24-hour physician coverage
- 12-hour shifts from 6 am
- 6 pm
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are also available
- IC status with company paid malpractice (including tail), CME and concierge service
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...