Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 16,000
- ED Beds: 9
- Inpatient Beds: 6
- Admission Rate: 5%
- Coverage: 12-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day plus APP support
- Qualifications: BC/BP in emergency medicine preferred; BC/BP in a primary care specialty (FM/IM) accepted with recent emergency medicine experience
- Documentation: Picis
- San Antonio’s Baptist Emergency Hospitals are not freestanding emergency departments, but rather “micro hospitals” offering inpatient services as well as 24/7 emergency medical care.
- Each facility is distinguished by offering streamlined admitting procedures, highly qualified physician and medical specialists at every level of care, and the latest diagnostic equipment.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group