Board Certification: Yes
Region, ST: Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia
Est Start Date: 3/29/2021
Est End Date: 6/18/2021 w/ option to extend
- Urgent Care work 10-15 12 hour shifts/month.
- Takes about 10 days to set up a provider through the EMR.
- Work hours: Depends which location they are working. 8a-8p or 8a-9p.
- Client will move their employed providers around to make this work
- Age of patients: Must see all ages. Will not consider IM comfortable seeing all ages unless they have a MedPed certification.
- Type of work: 95% Urgent Care, 5% Occmed.
- Required to do telehealth in-clinic (as needed).
- EMR: For Urgent Care - Epic. For Occmed – Agility.
- PPD: 35-50. Provider should be open to seeing 35-40 PPD.
- Certifications: BLS, DEA. DOT strongly preferred, but not required.
- MUST be Board Certified.
- Support Staff: 1 MA. 1 Physician. Might be the only provider some days.
Please let us know if you are willing to consider.
Have a blessed day,
[Register to View]