Work SmartER. Play HardER. Live BettER.
University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is currently recruiting for BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join its community practice in Harford County, Maryland!
Physicians in this practice provide care in the emergency departments at University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Medical Center and University of Maryland Harford Memorial Hospital--the only two hospitals in the county. Our physicians provide high-quality care to a combined total of 97,000 patients each year.
Both Facilities Offer:
• An ultrasound program, including credentialing, quality assurance and bedside ultrasound machines
• Advanced airway equipment, including laryngoscopes (GlideScope®)
• Stroke Center Designation (Silver Award Recipient)
These practice settings offer a diverse and challenging clinical experience. The affiliation with the prestigious University of Maryland Department of Emergency Medicine offers our community physicians access to a broad range of continuing medical education opportunities and clinical resources in a community setting.
Employment with University of Maryland Emergency Medicine includes:
• Competitive hourly rates with shift differentials & productivity bonuses
• Generous commencement bonus & relocation reimbursement
• 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
• Profit sharing
• Medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance coverage
• Paid malpractice insurance
• Generous paid time off
• CME allowance
Interested candidates should send their CV to Erin Chadwick, at [Register to View] or call [Register to View] .
UMEM is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.