US Acute Care Solutions is the largest physician-owned group in the nation. We have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 48,000
- Level I Trauma Center
- 42 private ED treatment rooms
- 6 dedicated trauma rooms
- Dedicated psychiatric area - four secured, monitored rooms
- CT in the emergency department for immediate access to life-saving CT scans
- Specialized care for seniors
- St. Anthony Hospital is a Level 1 Trauma Center in Lakewood, Colorado, providing a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Denver and the surrounding metro areas at our state-of-the-art medical campus. At St. Anthony Hospital, you can be confident in our expertise in heart and vascular, stroke, trauma, neurosciences, breast imaging, cancer, da Vinci Surgery and more
- Accredited & award winning Chest Pain Center, Neuroscience Center, Cancer Center, and Breast Center with the most comprehensive screening technologies
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
The fifth-largest city in the Denver metro area, this suburb to the west of the city has one of the best views of the Rocky Mountain foothills. Lakewood’s relatively new downtown Belmar area, complete with shops, restaurants, a movie theater and pedestrian-friendly spots, has emerged on the site of a demolished shopping mall. Not only shoppers but golfers will also find their passions addressed here as Lakewood has two public golf courses. The outdoor Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Dinosaur Ridge and the Bandimere Speedway drag strip are nearby as well.
With more than 80 maintained parks, Lakewood is also one of Denver’s top places for outside activities. Bear Creek Lake Park is among the city’s most popular playground. Filled with a large fishing lake, paved and dirt biking and hiking trails, picnic areas and a summer water-skiing concessionaire, this 2,600-acre park has something for everyone. For mountain lovers, the steep terrain at Lakewood’s Hayden Park on Green Mountain offers a great workout and scenic mountain views.