Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Critical Care Medicine in IL - Locums Critical Care Physician Wanted in Illinois
A new locum tenens critical care physician opportunity is now available in Illinois. The assignment schedule is from 7 pm - 7 am with no call, and you will see 12 - 14 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. You need to have an active IL state license for this assignment. This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am
- Call: No
- Caseload: 12 - 14 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...