Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Critical Care Medicine in GA: Critical Care Medicine Physician Needed for Locums Coverage in GA
A hospital in Georgia needs locum tenens critical care medicine physician for disaster relief. This is for a COVID-19 location that they are predicting to be busy. The incoming physician will work from 8 am to 8 pm, of 8 pm to 8 am. Candidates must be comfortable with an ICU setting and intubations. Boarded or non-boarded physicians are welcome to apply. Emergency privileges are available, and this facility is willing to license a qualified candidate. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- ICU and intubations needed
- 12-hour day or night shifts available
- Support staff on days and nights
- Emergency privileges available within 24 to 48 hours
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.