You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 11,000
- Beds: 14
- Patients/hour: 1
- Coverage: 12 hour shifts available
- Trauma Designation: None
- Admission Rate: 7%
- Qualifications: BC/BP in emergency medicine preferred; (FM/IM) accepted with emergency medicine experience
- Documentation: Cerner FirstNet with Dragon dictate
Weslaco is located one hour from the popular vacation destination South Padre Island on the Texas Gulf Coast. As a growing and family centered community, Weslaco has numerous shops, restaurants, schools, and cultural arts. The town hosts such events as Alfresco Weslaco that is held on the third Thursday of the month from August to February, which show cases live music and art. Additionally, Weslaco is home to the Texas Onion Festival celebrating the development of the sweet Texas Onion. Nature lovers and birders will also enjoy the three wildlife centers that are home for a spectacular array of South Texas wildlife.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group