Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Huntington, WV / 50 minutes to Charleston, WV /County Population of 95K
Community: Huntington is located in western West Virginia. It is the second largest city in the state. However, it is the hub of the Huntington-Ashland-Ironton metropolitan area, which spans seven counties and three states and has a population of 365,419. It is both a vibrant, energetic city and a place where heritage comes alive. Sitting on the Ohio River at the point where West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky meet, Huntington is part of the largest inland port in the United States. The downtown area is a draw for shopping, dining and entertainment, including Pullman Square, a modern town square. The streets are alive with people walking from venue to venue or taking advantage of a newly created bike path. Year-round, a variety of festivals and special events draw crowds to Pullman Square, the Big Sandy Superstore Arena and the historic Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center.For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Critical Care physician to join a well-established, busy CVT program with 3 CVT surgeons with mid-level support.
- Experience in caring of cardiac surgery patients preferred.
- Limited call responsibilities.
- 800+ open hearts procedures annually.
- Providing pre- and post-surgical intensive care to CVT surgery patients.
- 393-bed regional referral center for 10 -12 hospitals with service area greater than 375,000.
- Not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Experienced mid-level support.
- Level 2 trauma center with 75,000+ visits per year.
- Financial Information: Attractive salary + bonus incentive opportunity, Starting bonus offered, $6,000 annual CME allowance – meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc., Relocation assistance, Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail, Standard health and welfare benefits, including premium-free health & dental insurance.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.