Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Excellent opportunity for a Board Certified/Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician to work in the state of the art Emergency Department alongside other Board Certified Physicians. Hospital has outstanding nursing and Specialty Support. Some information regarding the department includes:
- Invasive Cardiology with Cath Lab, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, OB/GYN and a 24/7 Hospitalist Program.
- Department has a volume of 36,000 patients per year
- 39 hours of Physician coverage as well as an additional 20 hours of Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant coverage daily.
- This equals a very provider friendly average of 1.67 patients per provider per hour.
- Epic EMR installed late 2020 with dedicated Scribe support assigned each physician shift.
Enjoy a great work/life balance while working only 12 shifts a month as a Full Time Physician. Full Time Physicians can expect to make from $425,000 to $500,000+ yearly in compensation. Located near Missouri wine country, approximate 75 minute drive from metropolitan St. Louis, you can easily enjoy major league sports(Cardinal baseball, Blues hockey and a new MLS team in 2023), The Muny, St. Louis Symphony, Fox Theater as well as outstanding restaurants and cultural events. This opportunity is open to 2021 Residents who are completing their program as well as Physicians looking for permanent position. If you would like to explore this opportunity please contact us. [Register to View]
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
MISSION:To develop long term partnerships with Hospitals and ED physicians by providing expertise and solutions for emergency departments.PHILOSOPHY:To achieve our mission by striving for excellence in our standards of performance while maintaining personal and ethical relationships and remaining financially sound.OUR BUSINESS MODEL:
Managed by strong physician leaders along with seasoned busin...