Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
- Full-time employed position. 19 room state-of-the-art department.
- 1593 scheduled work hours annually for full-time position. Paid vacation annually, 5% of worked time, increases to 8% with 5 years of service.
- ABEM Board Certified Emergency Physician with at least two years clinical experience preferred. Board-eligible physicians will certainly be considered, but must be within 5 years of completion of residency with plans to become boarded.
- Generous Malpractice, Health, Dental, and Disability benefits/ insurance, 403b with hospital match, Defined Contribution retirement account, college savings accounts, and tax-deferred earnings program.
- 9- hour shifts; Full-time physician covers 15 shifts per month. 45 hours of MD coverage per day.
- 12-16 hours of physician extender coverage in an attached Fast Track setting.
- Annual volume: 36,000.
- Tertiary care center support by either Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center or The University of Vermont Medical Center with ground or helicopter transport available. Digital X-Ray (GE) and department ultrasound (Sonosite). 24 hour radiology and lab services available. The hospital is licensed for 123 beds. Service area 85,000. $4000 annual CME allowance. Cerner EMR. Scribes are used for all physicians and we are using a model of immediate bedding.
- Full benefits of health, dental, vision, and short and long term disability, 403B with hospital contribution, defined contribution retirement account, vacation, malpractice insurance. CME and relocation allowance.
We believe in providing Professional Recruiting Services with the highest level of integrity, professionalism and excellence.