As a medical director at USACS, you will be responsible for collaborating with the hospital and nursing leadership while offering support to your physician staff. Not only will you serve as a leader within the emergency room, you will also serve as a leader within the organization. Through our model of shared ownership, you will have an influence on broad company decisions and help facilitate the development of new leaders.
With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Prior experience is required to be considered for this position.
Review position details below and apply online:Details
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration
- Supervise the EM staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the institution
- Represent the ED in the community and within the hospital medical staff
- Atrium Health Huntersville is the Lake Norman area’s first healthcare pavilion, which includes a 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department
- Beautiful, new 37,000 square feet facility opened in 2012
- Facility includes a full-service 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department
- Advanced imaging equipment, including a state of the art CT scanner, ultrasound, digital radiography and MRI capability on site
- Full-service laboratory on-site
- Atrium Health Huntersville is affiliated with, and can provide direct access to (via helicopter or ambulance) Atrium Health University City or Carolinas Medical Center (Level I Trauma Center)
- Medical office building includes a Surgery Center, Endoscopy Center, retail Pharmacy, Pain Management, Rehabilitation services and primary care and specialty physician offices
- ED Volume: 16,000
- 16,000 square feet treatment area
- 11 treatment rooms including one trauma/resuscitation room and 2 private observation rooms for monitoring
- All medical specialties available by phone or transfer
- Rapid Triage and bedside registration
At a crossroads between urban and rural areas, Huntersville, North Carolina is currently one of the fastest growing suburb in the United States. And for good reason – with countless amenities, a myriad of neighborhood communities and citizens that welcome you with small-town friendliness, Huntersville is a great place to live.
Ten miles from Charlotte, a short drive to the Speedway and a few short hours from either the mountains or the beaches, Huntersville is also located along the shores of Lake Norman. The lake atmosphere, with its 520 miles of shoreline filled with wildlife and scenic areas enhance the open spaces and rural vistas Huntersville has worked so diligently to maintain. Come sail, shop and tour our historical destinations – there’s so much to do here!Benefits
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group