You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Mercy Health – Urbana Hospital is the only local hospital dedicated to the healthcare needs of the residents of Urbana and Champaign County, Ohio
- A dedicated staff represents a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including surgery, orthopedics/rehab., emergency medicine, cardiac and respiratory care, full range of imaging and lab services, digital mammography, colonoscopy, physical, occupational and speech therapy, wound care center, occupational health and medicine, well-child and pediatric care and community outreach programs
- ED Volume: 15,000
- Modern department has had ongoing renovations and is arranged in multiple zones
- EMS education, paramedic educational programs and continuing education
Urbana, Ohio is located 47 miles west of Columbus and 39 miles northeast of Dayton, and blends the charms of a small town with the amenities and services of a robust, developed region. The successes of a rich history and innovative entrepreneurs combine with a vision for the future to make Urbana an exciting place to work, live or visit.
Urbana's economy is composed of multiple industries including Rital, Honeywell Aerospace, Honeywell Inc., Control Industries, Freshwater Farms among others. The historic square downtown provides services ranging from accounting, banking, fine dining, bars and personal care. The Champaign County Farmers Market takes place on a weekly basis in downtown Urbana.
The American Farmland Trust named it as one of America's four favorite farmers markets. Urbana is primarily served by the Urbana City School District, which includes [Register to View] . [Register to View] offers liberal arts tertiary education opportunities in a small college environment.Benefits
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group