You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
This campus serves as an outpatient medical center which includes a Free-Standing ED. Additional on-site services include a Physical Therapy Center, outpatient imaging and an anticoagulation clinic. Also located on-site is Western Hills HealthPlex, offering fitness and wellness services for the local community.Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 22,000
- Free-Standing ED
- Low-moderate acuity with limited minor trauma
- 2% admission/transfer
- Efficient patient turnover
Located in the northwest suburbs, Mercy Western Hills is surrounded by appealing neighborhoods and nearby parks; yet just minutes from downtown Cincinnati and its numerous riverfront attractions. The “Queen City” offers world-class museums, major league sports, a top-rated zoo, and a family-friendly lifestyle surrounded by beautiful rolling hills and historic architecture. There is easy access to the Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport; as well as excellent dining and shopping.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group