Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
PEPA is seeking full-time or part-time Emergency Medicine Board Certified/ Board Eligible physicians to join our patient centered group of physicians at Our Lady of the Angels Hospital in Bogalusa, LA. OLOA is small enough to maintain a true sense of family, but large enough to offer a variety of choices and will provide you with latest technology available. A complete remodel of the existing Emergency Department space and much more to consider...
- 16 beds with all private rooms
- Approximately 27,000 visits per year
- Excellent APP support
- Epic EMR system
- An advanced trauma bay
- A dedicated decontamination area
- All-new medical equipment featuring the latest technological advancement
- A waiting area four-times larger than the previous space
- 24 hours of physician coverage per day; 24 hours of mid-level provider coverage
- 12 hour shifts
- Excellent transfer protocol with St. Tammany Parish Hospital, Covington, LA
- Most major specialty back-up
Our Lady of the Angels Hospital is located in Washington Parish, Louisiana, one of the most scenic rural parishes in the state --our beautiful countryside of rolling hills, pine forests, farms, waterways, and rural back roads! We invite you to fish, hunt, canoe, "tube", and drive our Scenic Byways of Highways 10 & 21 and points beyond and in between. Good food, festivals, local heritage, and the largest free fair in the nation are just some of the offerings in our little corner of the state, or the "toe of the boot".
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
About Professional Emergency Medicine Management (PEMM) and Professional Emergency Physicians Associates (PEPA)
Headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana, PEMM and PEPA, respectively, are leading providers of emergency medicine and emergency department management services, primarily to small and medium-sized hospitals across Louisiana. Our clinical operations currently include 11 customer hospit...