Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Emergency Medicine Physician needed in Taos, NM.
Taos, NM / 1.5 Hours to Santa Fe / County Population of 30k.
Community: Located in the Northern region of New Mexico, Taos takes full advantage of all that New Mexico has to offer. With the Taos Art Museum , Kit Carson Home and Museum, Millicent Rogers Museum, San Francisco de Asis church, and a lively downtown, there are many ways for residents to connect with the deep history and culture that exists in the city. The town boasts a low crime rate and low cost of living. Additionally, the area is known for great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly environment. JO - 1905-32700
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician for an employed position.
- Combination of day and night shifts (7a-7p or 7p-7a).
- Experience as department director is preferred.
- Physician works in solo role, with overlap by experienced midlevel practitioners.
- Specialty call is provided by general surgery, ortho surgery, urology, pediatrics, OBGYN.
- Fulltime hospitalist coverage is in place 24/7.
- ED volume: 16,000 patients/year.
- Financial Information: Competitive guaranteed salary and excellent benefits.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.