This job is archived
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Saint Francis Muskogee is made up of two hospitals and several Muskogee area clinics.
- The community hospitals, totaling 320 beds, serve a seven-county area and are one of Muskogee's top employers.
- Now, as part of Saint Francis Health System, patients in Muskogee and the surrounding communities have access to continuum of care and services offered by eastern Oklahoma’s largest healthcare network.
- This health system includes: Saint Francis Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis, Warren Clinic, the Heart Hospital at Saint Francis, Saint Francis Hospital South, Saint Francis Hospital Vinita, Laureate Psychiatric Clinic and Hospital and more.
- Level III trauma center and is certified by the State of Oklahoma as a Primary Stroke Center.
- 21 ED Beds
- 1.95 patients/hour
- Approximately 18% admission rate
- Specialties offered: Hospitalist, surgery, ortho, critical care, urology
- EPIC Documentation
Muskogee is in Northeast Oklahoma, about 50 miles southeast of Tulsa and 50 miles west of the Oklahoma-Arkansas state line. There are approximately 39,000 people that live in the City of Muskogee.
There is always something going on in Muskogee. Whether you enjoy the Arts of the Muskogee Little Theatre or learning about the unique, rich heritage of the City by touring our Museums. Or whether you enjoy our plush Golf Courses or maybe a float around the Lazy River at the hottest place to cool down, River Country Water Park. You may even enjoy our many parks.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group