US Acute Care Solutions is the largest physician-owned group in the nation. We have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.Hospital
- General and surgical hospital with 149 private rooms.
- 20% admission rate
- The system also a 50-bed community hospital and a 25-bed general medical & surgical hospital.
- Highlands County’s largest and busiest ER
- The only certified Primary Stroke Center in Highlands County
- Highlands County’s only facility to provide Coronary Angioplasty
- A Center for Bone, Joint and Spine ranked by Healthgrades in the top 10% nationally for overall orthopedic services
- Access to more than 90 pediatric sub-specialists covering 30 different specialties through partnership with The Walt Disney Pavilion at Florida Hospital for Children in Orlando
With over 100 pristine lakes, a world-renowned race track, and award-winning golf courses, Sebring maintains sought-after small-town traditions, warm hospitality, and good solid values while being designated as one of the fastest-growing communities in the United States. Sebring has been named the fourth most beautiful town in Florida.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group