This job is archived
US Acute Care Solutions is the largest physician-owned group in the nation. We have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
Brand-new, fully-licensed hospital offering emergency, primary and specialty care will open in December 2019. The 25,000 sq. ft. facility will have with 10 - 12 inpatient beds. Lab services and diagnostic radiology including CT and ultrasound will be available on site.
- State-of-the-art, fully-equipped, 8 - 10 bed emergency department
- Staffed by emergency medicine board certified physicians and appropriate support staff
- Easy access and established transfer protocols to all Allegheny Health Network facilities for a full continuum of care via AHN One-Call program
- 24 hours of single physician coverage per day with 12-hour shifts
- State-of the-art, fully equipped, 10 - 12 bed inpatient unit
- Staffed with IM & FM trained Clinicians as well as Advanced Practice Providers
- Team approach with patient care
- Block scheduling
Situated in the beautiful, new McCandless Crossing shopping area, the McCandless facility is centrally located near Pittsburgh’s North Hills neighborhoods including Allison Park, Hampton, Ross, West View, Wexford and North Park. It is also proximate to Pittsburgh’s city neighborhoods, world-class dining, cultural district/theatres, shopping, the three rivers and the Pittsburgh International Airport. Residential options range from urban to rural, housing remains very affordable, and award-winning/nationally ranked public and private schools are available throughout the region.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group