This job is archived
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Newer, state-of-the-art, 112-bed hospital with the latest technology incorporated in every function of the facility’s broad range of services
- 22 private treatment rooms include dedicated psych room plus a 6-bed clinical decision unit 23-hour observation
- Dedicated Thru Care Area provides for efficient triage and treatment
- 20% admission rate
- Community-type pathology mix with moderate acuity
Concord Township is 29 miles east of Cleveland and is proximate to desirable suburban communities including Mentor and Shaker Heights. Along with excellent school systems and highly appealing residential options, there are numerous recreational amenities. The shore of Lake Erie provides for water sports, and a comprehensive park system hosts trails, concerts, and festivals. The metropolitan amenities of Cleveland include world-class dining and shopping, professional sports, and theater. The Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is easily accessible.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group