US Acute Care Solutions is the largest physician-owned group in the nation. We have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Free Standing Emergency Department
- 12 beds with an additional trauma/resuscitation room
- Available services include: Full lab, CT, MRI, ultrasound
- Telestroke equipped
- Cerner EMR Charting System
- Affiliated with Fairfield Medical Center
The city of Lancaster, OH is between the natural beauty of the Hocking Hills and Columbus, Ohio. We are located 35 miles southeast of Columbus, OH. Lancaster schools rank among the top schools in the state and Lancaster is also home to an Ohio University branch campus. Known for its many covered bridges, the community has much to offer with adventure attractions including zip lining, hiking, fishing, golf, and canoeing. Rich in agritourism with local wineries, breweries, and farmers market. You'll will also find a wide variety of historic parks, wildlife preserves, multiple museums, and general recreation.