This job is archived
US Acute Care Solutions is the largest physician-owned group in the nation. We have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 176-bed facility situated in suburban Columbus, part of the OhioHealth Network of Hospitals
- 16 bed-ICU and CCU
- Well-equipped facility with the latest technology available
- Certified Chest Pain Center with an interventional cardiology program 24/7
- Second floor boasts a state-of-the-art training facility with the Osteopathic Heritage Medical Education Center
- Entirely new ED completed in 2010 featuring a 3 Pod System, 48 treatment rooms, 2 trauma rooms, and 7 triage rooms, all monitored and all with computers. Each treatment room also has its own flat-screen TV
- Use of Vocera badges to facilitate communication within the ED
- Award winning residency program with 32 residents who have often had the highest in-service exam scores nationally; faculty have won ACOEP and ACEP awards for teaching and leadership
- Teaching includes bedside and didactic activities and there are residents in the department 24 hours per day; research/publication options are available
- Newly acquired Electronic Medical Record system, with computerized discharge, Micromedix toxicology, and PCs throughout the department, as well as in every patient room. Latest version of Epic is the EMR used throughout all of OhioHealth.
- Active in EMS and training; serve as advisors for eleven squads
Columbus is the capital of and largest city in the state of Ohio. It serves as host to a thriving downtown business district with terrific shopping, dining and cultural attractions. Very close to downtown, the Short North area is home to many art galleries, eclectic restaurants, trendy shopping and unique apartments, while German Village offers beautiful old homes and ethnic dining in a safe city neighborhood. Suburban Columbus is a great place to raise a family with a wide variety of housing and public and private educational options.