Our Virginia client is seeking a highly skilled Intensivist for locum coverage in a desirable area of Virginia.
- Providers must be willing to work nights and day travel shifts.
- Must be VA licensed or in the process.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Not required but preferred in Critical Care. Will take all primary specialties – IM, Pulmonary, Anesthesia, Surgery. If not BC in Critical Care, Critical care fellowship is REQUIRED.
- Does physician need Board Eligibility: Yes but BC preferred
- Daily Patient Volume: 20-26
- Describe monthly coverage requirements: mostly night shifts
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.): APP on duty 7a-7p
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night Call Coverage, 24hr Call Coverage, Weekday/Weeknight): No call all productive hours- MD/APP during day (7a-7p), Night MD (7p-7a)
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Proficient with normal critical care procedures
- Practice EMR: Meditech
- They will be open model ICUs with mandatory critical care consults. They will be open model ICUs with mandatory critical care consults.
All Star Healthcare Solutions benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
- Competitive pay
- Malpractice coverage
- Paid and coordinated travel services
- Member of NALTO