Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Emergency Medicine openings near Pittsburgh, PA
Several locations surrounding Pittsburgh
Academic Opportunities Available
Medical network is now accepting EM Board Eligible/Board Certified or other board certified experienced physicians for exciting emergency medicine career opportunities at multiple community and academic sites.
Medical network is the largest employer of emergency physicians in Pennsylvania. We offer exceptional career growth opportunities and stability as part of a financially strong and thriving world class health system. Our focus on physician wellness includes staffing ratios of generally less than two patients per hour.
Physician will treat patients in Emergency Room to ensure proper injury care and disease diagnosis. Physician must be able to evaluate a variety of acuity, think and act quickly to make a tentative diagnosis and determine the appropriate course of treatment. Physician will work as part of a team with providers and other members of the emergency staff.
Licensure, Certifications and Clearances:
- Emergency Medicine Board Eligible/Board Certified.
- Must be qualified for a medical license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- McKees Rocks, PA - 7 miles to Pittsburgh
- McKeesport, PA - 15 miles to Pittsburgh
- Monroeville, PA - 15 miles to Pittsburgh
- Cranberry Township, PA - 20 miles to Pittsburgh
- New Castle, PA - 50 miles to Pittsburgh
- Grove City, PA - 60 miles to Pittsburgh
- Farrell, PA - 70 miles to Pittsburgh
- Greenville, PA - 80 miles to Pittsburgh
Our outstanding compensation and benefits package includes malpractice with full tail, an employer-funded retirement plan, paid health insurance, generous CME allowance and more. From an academic perspective, we successfully have one of the top EM residency programs in the country.