Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Emergency Medicine openings in New York's Southern Tier
Locations in Binghamton and Johnson City
~70 miles from Syracuse
Full-time, Independent Contractor
$220/hour with benefits -or- $275/hour without benefits.
Medical group is a progressive family of health services organizations, located in the Southern Tier of New York State. The group is seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine-trained or ABEM physicians to join our Emergency Medicine Department.
- Opportunities are in Binghamton & Johnson City, NY both a level 2 ED. See a combined 60,000 patients a year and have single to quadruple coverage. Teaching residents and medical students is available.
- We are a regional referral center for trauma care, comprehensive stroke and cardiac care, neurosurgery and neurosciences, cancer care, neonatal intensive care, reconstructive surgery, chemical dependency care and physical rehabilitation.
- Excellent, supportive and experienced medical and nursing staff in both departments that will readily welcome an enthusiastic physician.
- Opportunity to moonlight at other locations.
- Centrally located to three interstate highways.
- Affordable housing and low cost of living.
- Minor league baseball and hockey, zoo and cultural festivals.
- Whether you want to live in a big city or small town you will find a professional and collegial atmosphere with either location.
- Competitive salary plus incentive and full benefits package. $220/hour w/ benefits. $275/hour without benefits.
- Excellent staffing ratio
- 35 hour work week.
There are opportunities for teaching residents and medical students from Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, as well as the ability to participate in clinical research. Competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and malpractice insurance provided.