Emergency Medicine opening in NY
Located in Geneva, NY
Rochester 45m ; Syracuse 55m
Seeking a BE/BC ED doctor to join hospital employed position.
- NYS License preferred but not required
- BC/BE American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Employed position
- 12 12 hr. shifts
- 24 room ED
- 22,000 Annual visits/yr
- JC certified Advanced primary stroke and chest pain center
- Primary, Secondary trauma
- great work life balance
- collegial and accommodating staff
- MD led health system
- Experienced and new grads accepted
* Candidates MUST be ABEM certified in Covid-19 Response to be considered
- Computer Sytem: Medent
- Base Salary $210/hr
- Sign on bonus $50K
- Student Loan repayment $50K/yr for length of contract -OR- housing allotment within 12 miles of Geneva, NY
- Paid premiums for family medical/dental insurance
- Annual CME days/dollars
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Onsite Day Care at discounted rate
Geneva, N.Y., Seneca Lake and its stunning natural beauty will quickly welcome you upon arrival. This, the largest of the Finger Lakes, is visible along highways and hillsides from all directions leading here, as well as from much of downtown. Geneva is the heart of the Finger Lakes.
Details about the location:
- 60 minutes plane ride and a 4-5 hour train ride to NYC. Airports and train stations are easily accessible from Rochester, NY or Syracuse, NY
- Sub-urban not rural.
- Close to outlet shopping, skiing, golf courses, lake activities, hiking, wine trails, gourmet and farm to table restaurants, history, theater, concerts and much more. Home to Hobart & William Smith Colleges, Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station and an easy hour drive to Rochester and Syracuse, Geneva offers the amenities of country living with all the conveniences of a city.
- Four beautiful seasons; yes, even winter!