**Critical Care opening in Alabama**
* Located in ***Florence, AL*** - just 120 miles form Nashville, TN!
* Service area of 150,000 people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Joining an established Hospitalist team
* Block schedule: 7 on/7 off
* Complete subspecialty support
* Competitive recruitment package including CME allowance, health and life, malpractice, and a 401k plan with employer contribution
**Community:** The Shoals area is composed of four cities, Florence, Sheffield, Tuscumbia and Muscle Shoals. On the banks of the Tennessee River, the Shoals area is a beautiful place and its residents enjoy four distinct but gentle seasons, historic and new neighborhoods, the University of North Alabama, cultural and arts facilities and events, and a broad range of outdoor activities.
The Shoals is a regional shopping area, drawing from a 150-mile radius. Its also home to two of the golf courses on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, and tourists enjoy golf, fishing, and other local attractions. Helen Keller was born here; so was W.C. Handy, Father of the Blues. The Alabama Music Hall of Fame is located here, as is the only Frank Lloyd Wright designed residence in the state of Alabama, now a museum.
In the northwest corner of Alabama, the Shoals area is about two hours from Memphis, Birmingham and Nashville; one hour from Huntsville; and four hours from Atlanta.