Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Neenah, WI / 40 miles Southwest of Green Bay, WI / County Population of 200K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Critical Care/Intensivist (or BE/BC in Pulm/CC) to help build the program at two Regional Medical Centers.
- Schedule: 7 on, 7 off.
- Call: one week of night call per month to lend support to our APC providers.
- Open ICU model (required Intensivist consult for any admissions that come from outside of the critical care team).
- Regional Medical Centers are Level II and Level III Trauma Centers.
- EPIC EMR utilized throughout health system.
- Financial Package: competitive compensation, generous sign-on bonus, Relocation Package, Vacation, CME, Retirememnt Plans - 403b & 457b with generous company match, Health/Dental/Life Insurance, Short and Long Term disability insurance, Professional Liability Insurance, Licensing/Board Fee, etc.
- H1 visa support available.
: Neenah, WI shares a rich selection of cultural, recreational, religious, and educational facilities. The area is known for a very strong school system. Local churches, synagogues, and temples accommodate just about every religious faith. There are three major shopping malls as well as a bustling, revitalized downtown area, assuring shoppers that they can "shop 'til they drop." This entire area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.