Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at AdventHealth Altamonte in sunny Altamonte Springs, Florida. Our physicians work either 8, 9 or 10-hour shifts in our 90,000 volume emergency department in a moderate to high acuity, diverse practice setting. AdventHealth Altamonte has a customized EMR version of Cerner and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Within the AdventHealth system of 10 hospitals in central Florida, our group manages our one call transfer center, along with one of the largest national inter-hospital EMS systems. Our EDs provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level 1 trauma center. TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer, including east and west coast beaches both within close driving distance to Orlando. TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group, please contact us today.
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on and relocation incentives
- Annual CME allowance
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, SERP, long-term disability and life insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- No state income tax, great cost of living
- Established partnership of nearly 50 years with the practice
- Leadership and career growth opportunities
- Ease of practice with one call transfer center
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...