Emergency Room within major academic institution looking for additional ED doctors:
- This is a faculty position (IM residency) with academic appointment available
- 3-4 shifts per week, normally 12-hour coverage
- ER docs cover days with rotated nights
- 80k +/- visits annually, busy fast-track program and PA program - great support systems
- Level III trauma, stroke center
- Additional shift opportunities for additional income
- Participate in quality improvement and process improvement projects.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- MA State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Emergency Medicine
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply