Emergency Medicine Physician - Central Maine - Bangor Region
Board certified Emergency Medicine physician needed in central Maine.
- A board certified ABEM or AOBEM and ED residency trained
- Level II trauma center - 25,000 patient visits per year
- Shifts are 12 hours - 12.5 shifts per month or 1656 hours per year
- Supported by Hospitalist Program
- Utilizing T-Systems as EHR on tablet computers
- Will consider both H1 and J1 candidates.
Located on the western bank of the Penobscot River, the Bangor area offers a thriving art scene, year round festivals and the Bangor Symphony Orchestra, one of the oldest symphonies in the country. This sophisticated community is a commercial and social center of northern, central and eastern Maine. The area around Bangor includes Acadia National Park and Baxter State Park, which provide great outdoor adventure. Bangor offers easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, lakes, and mountains with schools ranking among New England's best.