Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Lake Cumberland Regional Medical Center (LCRMC) in Somerset, Kentucky. With more than 40 physician specialties and nearly 200 physicians on staff, LCRMC offers the most comprehensive medical services in the region. This is a 23-bed ED with an annual volume of 42,758 patients of medium acuity. Physicians see an average of 2.2 patients per hour and enjoy the support of an outstanding nursing staff. A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide. When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive: access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth; direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry; and a work environment where integrated care is a focus for emergency medicine and hospital medicine clinicians to create better patient experiences. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO who has the EDâ€™s best interest in all decisions
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 36 hours physician coverage
- 36 hours of strong advanced practice clinician coverage
- Lucrative $100,000 signing bonus for full-time commitments or $150,000 student loan repayment for ABEM candidates
- Independent contractor status
- Company paid malpractice (including tail) and concierge service
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...