Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time physicians to join our emergency department team at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton, Iowa. Mercy Medical Center is a full-service community health system serving residents in Clinton, Iowa and surrounding communities in eastern Iowa and northwestern Illinois. Mercy operates 346 licensed beds, with services to include a Radiation Oncology center in affiliation with the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, two cardiac catheterization labs, renal dialysis and a trauma center. Certified as a level IV community trauma care facility, Mercy's emergency services has the resources to provide initial stabilization for all trauma patients while preparing the patient for transfer, if needed. We have 14 beds in the ED, and treat approximately 22,500 patient annually. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Multi-specialty inpatient and outpatient services
- Advanced Telemedicine/Stroke Robot on-site
- 15 ambulance services provide transport to Mercy's Emergency Department.
- Air transport provided by MedForce or University of Iowa AirCare
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance occurrence coverage
- Manageable patient case load
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...