Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an outstanding full-time opportunity for an physician to join our Emergency Department at Saint Anthony Hospital in the great city of Chicago, Illinois. Saint Anthony Hospital is an independent, nonprofit, acute care, diverse, and community-centric organization. The facility provides medical care, social services, and community outreach to the residents of eight city neighborhoods. Our ED treats 37,000 patients per year never turning anyone away or leaving anyone behind. We have a tight knit team of physicians, nurses, advanced-practice nurses, and technicians. This ED is Approved for Pediatrics (EDAP) by the Illinois Department of Public Health and features bedside ultrasound, a fast track staffed by advanced practice clinicians, 30 hours of physician coverage, and 32 hours of APC coverage. We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Competitive compensation, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance
- Full comprehensive benefit package, CME
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Over 100,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry
- Freedom from the hassles of practice management
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...