• Full-time hospital employed position
• BC/BE in ER, IM or FP
• 12- 12hr shifts a month
• $150 per hour. Compensated for additional shifts.
• Full family health and dental
• 12 shifts per year vacation, 10 days of CME plus expenses.
• Assistance with student loans.
• 6 Bed ER with an average of 6,000 annual visits.
• Nights staffed with 1 physician/1 nurse, Day staffed with 1 physician/2 nurses.
• ER also has a paramedic that works in the emergency room during the day to assist with patients, does intercept in the field and is available to facilitate transfers to tertiary medical center.
• Tertiary care at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
THE HEART OF NEW HAMPSHIRE’S WHITE MOUNTAINS- Lancaster NH is a classic, quaint New England community in the Northern White Mountains and the southern most part of NH's Great North Woods. Lancaster NH is known for its outdoor recreation (trails for snowmobiling, hiking, and cross country skiing) as well as its Main Street, which is lined with boutique shops. Bretton Woods, Cannon, Wildcat, Attitash, Loon, Black Mountain and Cranmore ski areas are minutes away. Family-centered community, good schools and slower paced life style. Affordable homes. 3 hrs to Boston, 2.5 hrs to Portland, 2 hrs to Manchester and 3hrs to Montreal.