This job is archived
- Recruiting for BC/BE Emergency Medicine physicians to join our dedicated team(s) of physicians providing excellent care at 10 Network hospitals
- The Network’s service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
- Whether you’re looking to provide care in a Level 1 Trauma Center with residents and medical students, a smaller rural hospital or something in between, we have the flexibility to offer you a setting that fits your needs and career goals. You can choose a home hospital or split your time.
- All departments offer excellent physician and midlevel coverage.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Emergency Medicine Salaries In Philadelphia. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 2,278 sqft Centrally located close to 33,22 and 78. Situated in a beautiful neighborhood in quiet cul de sac. Very private fenced in yard with Tree line in the rear, in-ground 14 x 28 heated swimming pool w/brand new liner and pool pump. Very large stamped concrete patio that wraps around to the side of the house. Open concept kitchen/family room w/gas fireplace and many windows. Cherry Kitchen with granite counter tops and new stainless steel appliances. This home can be yours for $359,000.
The Community. Bethlehem is a city in Lehigh and Northampton counties in the Lehigh Valley region of the eastern portion of the U.S. state of Pennsylvania
The Employer. A non-profit network comprised of physicians and hospitals, providing care in eastern Pennsylvania and western NJ. The Network includes more than 200 locations and ten hospitals and employs more than 550 physicians and 200 advanced practitioners.
Closest Major City
- 48 miles to Philadelphia, PA
- 63 miles to Newark, NJ
- 68 miles to Jersey City, NJ
- 72 miles to New York, NY
- 113 miles to Baltimore, MD
- Northampton County Area Community College (Full-time enrollment: 7,195)
- Lehigh University (FT enrollment: 6,565)
- Moravian College (FT enrollment: 1,785)
- St Lukes Hospital School of Nursing (FT enrollment: 185)
- Sand Island Park
- Saucon Park
- Bethlehem City Tennis Courts
- Monocacy Park
- Westgate Mall
- The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem
- Lehigh Shopping Center
- Bethlehem Square